GTA Vice City APK, an amusement that had figured out how to snare all gamers by tempest was an adventure based game created by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was launched on 29 October 2002 for PlayStation 2, on 12 May 2003 for Windows XP and on 31 October 2003 for Xbox. Vice City was the 6th major entry in the Grand Theft Auto Series.
The game is based in the fictional city by the name of Vice City drawing inspiration from Miami and revolves around the protagonist’s journey, Tommy Vercetti after he is released from the prison. Vice City, a gigantic urban spread running from the shoreline to the marshes and the glam to the ghetto, was a standout amongst the most diverse, complete and alive computerized urban areas at any point made. Through open-world game play with a character driven story, you touch base in a town overflowing with pleasures and debasement and allowed the chance to take it over as you pick.
Vice City APK progresses as Tommy finds himself trapped in a drug deal he searches out those responsible for the ambushed deal while building a criminal domain and seizing power from other criminal associations in the city. In a city where almost everyone wants him dead, Vercetti battles it out to the top by fighting drug lords and influential politicians. The game was affected by the film and TV of the period, including Scarface and Miami Vice. A significant part of the conceptual and development work comprised making the game world to fit the inspiration and era; the developers directed broad field research in Miami while making the world of Vice City.
GTA Vice City by 2006 had sold 7 million copies and had earned $300 million dollars in the United States solely. NextGeneration ranked it as the best selling game for PlayStation 2, Xbox in the years 2000 to 2006 after it beat GTA 3 and GTA San Andreas. The game sold a total of 17.5 million copies for PS2 alone in March 2008 and earned the Diamond Award in the United Kingdom for completing over one million sales.
Even though Vice City APK was called explicitly violent and highly controversial, it managed to garner love from gaming enthusiasts of all age groups. It was criticised for the violence, aggression and representation of few racial groups in a specific light. However, the people cherishing it had little to do with the criticism surrounding the game, making it a huge success.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brought the game to your mobile devices with updated features. Just like gaming on the go has become the new trend with games like PUBG and Fortnite, now Vice City can also be played by GTA lovers whenever and wherever. The game can be downloaded for a few dollars and streamed on any android device freely, however, not everyone wants to pay the amount and for those, we have a solution, downloading the GTA Vice City Apk for Android devices.
The mobile version for the game includes various updates and new features:
- better graphics, character models and lighting effects to give a more realistic touch to the gamer adding to the gaming experience
- precise targeting options and tailored firing
- customizable layout with custom controls to suit different preferences of different people
- countless hours of game play
- compatible with selective USB gamepads
- integrated with Immersion tactile effects
- adjustable graphics settings
- it supports the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.
Here are a few screenshots from the game play on an Android device to give you a better idea of what your experience would look like.
The game is available for download on Google PlayStore for a minimalistic amount but for those people who do not wish to pay this amount for the application, we recommend downloading the Vice City Apk for Android. As it is a third party download available on various websites, we advise you to be very careful while downloading the Apk since some links could contain viruses.
Before downloading Vice City Apk, make sure your Android device is compatible with this game and has sufficient memory.
Following are the requirements you must fulfil in order to download the game to experience smooth game play:
- Supported on Android version 4.0 or above
- File size 10.34 MB
- Version: v1.07
Download GTA Vice City Apk + OBB For Android
Below mentioned is the step by step guide to help you download the GTA Vice City APK for Android:
However, before you begin the process, make sure that you have changed the settings to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Firstly, you will have to download the APK file from the Internet.
- To carry out the further steps, you need to switch off the data pack or WiFi.
- Then install the Vice City game from the downloaded APK file.
- Before opening the game, in the downloads folder, where you had downloaded the game you shall find an OBB zip file which you are required to unzip.
- You shall either find a folder under the name OBB, if not, and then you may create one in the directory “Files/Device Storage/ Android”.
Now you are required to extract the unzipped Vice City OBB file and copy or move it to files/device storage/Android/obb. You may do this with the help of File Manager.
- You can now install the application.
- The game is now successfully installed and you can enjoy it anywhere.
Wrapping up, it is safe to say that many people still cherish their childhood memories and the games that were an integral part of our life then. GTA Vice City APK for Android devices is for all those who wish to engage in gaming during their leisure time and for all those who passionately love the GTA Series. With that said, let the gaming begin! In case of any doubts, feel free to ask us any question.